“Donkey hop to one leg reach” is a bodyweight exercise, it can be done anywhere. This is a HIIT cardio-based movement exercise and whole body muscles works, and depending on your physical condition you will need to adapt it for easier or more difficult.
Cut the fat burning benefits of “Donkey hop to one-leg reach” exercise with our guides and tips.
Steps of Donkey hop to one-leg reach
- Shifting your weight into your hands, use your core to jump and lift both feet off the ground.
- As you land, kick one leg through and bring the opposite arm to rest on your head.
- If this is too much, try plank hops, jumping from a plank to bring both feet to the right of your hands (hands remain planted), back to plank, and then jumping to the opposite side.
- Perform 3-4 sets and 15-20 reps each side.
The movements in this pack are designed to engage your larger muscles to burn more calories. Will activate movements and engage your core, glutes and upper body. Be prepared for some powerful exercises that will help burn that fat!
- High calorie burn
- Strengthen core and upper body
- Increase heart endurance
According to the Discus Control Center, strength-training exercises such as “Donkey hop to one leg reach” are part of a well-balanced exercise regimen, with a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous aerobic activity and all major muscle groups in strength training. And prevention. Include exercises targeting the muscles of the arms, abdomen, chest, back and shoulders, in addition to hips and glutes.
“Donkey hop to one leg reach”, in many ways target core, glutes and upper body where other compound exercises can’t. This step can be completed without equipment and can be modified for all fitness levels.
With the right form, it is a highly effective isolation exercise for your whole body cardiovascular workout. Incorporating in your routine will ensure that you achieve maximum benefit.
Make sure you feel comfortable and are in control of the Donkey hop movement before graduating to more challenging.