Top 5 Yoga Asanas to Prevent and Fix Abdominal or Navel Sliding:- This practice is important to correct navel- Sliding, also known as degeneration or humus of the navel.
- Lie straight and place the knee of the right leg on the chest.
- Put both hands on the knee, putting your fingers in each other, press the knee out of the chest to the chest and touch the nose from the knee while raising the head.
- After a while stopping breathing for about 10 to 30 seconds, stay in this position and then straighten the leg.
- Do this 2 to 4 times.
- Similarly, do it with the other leg.
- Finally, this exercise should be done with both feet simultaneously.
- This 1 cycle is complete. In this way, 3 to 4 cycles can be done.
- Massage the waist while holding both legs. The body should also be rolled back and forth, right and left.
- It’s asana as is name and quality. It is very good for stomach disorders.
- This asana is beneficial for gynecological diseases, dysmenorrhea, and uterine diseases.
- Pawanmuktasan is beneficial in acidity, heart disease, arthritis, and sciatica.
- Reduces increased abdominal fat.
If there is more pain in the waist, then do not raise the head and raise the nose. Only touch the chest by pressing the feet. By doing this, there are sufficient benefits in slip disk, sciatica and back pain.
- Lie on your back. Palms facing the ground, legs straight, claws together.
- Now inhale and lift the feet up to 1 foot (up to about 30 degrees), silently. Remain in this position for some time.
- While coming back, slowly lower the feet to the ground, not with a jerk.
- Take some rest and do the same action again. It should be done 3 to 4 times.
- Those who have back pain, they practice it with one leg respectively.
- This asana makes the intestines strong and healthy.
- And removes constipation, gas, obesity,
etc. and brightens gastritis.
- Utpadanadasana is also useful in avoiding navel, heart disease, abdominal pain,
- It is especially beneficial for back pain when done with one foot respectively.
- Lay both arms above the thighs and lie straight.
- Now while breathing in, first lift the head and shoulders up, then lift the feet up as well.
- The arms, legs,
andhead should be lifted parallel to the shape of the boat.
- In this situation, stop for some time and slowly bring the hands, feet and head out on the ground while breathing.
- In this way, you can do this process 3 to 4 times.
- The contestant of this posture is Dhanurasana. That is, Dhanurasana should be done after Naukasana.
- Naukasana also has the same benefits as Uttanapadaasana.
- With this asana, the heart and lungs are also strengthened by the penetration of vital air.
- It is good for the health of the intestine, stomach, pancreas, and liver.
- Lie straight and keep both knees close to the buttocks.
- Hold the upper part of the heel of the foot with hands.
- After inhaling, lift the waist and buttocks. The shoulders, head,
andheels stay on the ground.
- In this case, hold it for 15 to 20 seconds.
- While coming back, exhaling slowly, attach your waist slowly to the ground.
- The best posture is to keep the sun-center (navel) centered.
- Very useful in stomachache, backache.
- This asana is especially beneficial for the uterus.
- This asana removes infertility, menstrual disorder, white leucorrhoea and metallic diseases of men.
- Lie straight, bend the right leg and pull the foot out, holding the paw of the foot with both hands.
- And lift the head and touch the nostril with the thumb of the foot.
- This practice is important to correct navel- Sliding, also known as degeneration or humus of the navel.
- It is useful in stomachache and back pain.
- Gas, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, weakness, and laziness are automatically removed by the treatment of the navel.
- This asana is beneficial for stomach, pancreas,
if you find this article helpful then send me feedback …
- India Up coming match India vs South Africa All information > Sporty World
- THIS IS HOW MOTHER THIS IS HOW MOTHER KNOWLEDGE
- Websites Are Hosted On A Server And Each Of These Servers Has Its Own Unique IP Address. What Does The ‘IP’ Stand For?
- 2011 World cup Final > Sporty World World cup 2011 Sporty World